Ooh La La Dance Extravaganza
NEW ONLINE COMPETITION
Due to the current COVID-19 situation we have postponed all of our competitions until further notice from the government.
We have created an online competition so teachers, kids and parents can have some fun and still receive great critiques & prizes. This is an opportunity for dance schools to continue group lessons while adhering to social distancing and government regulations.
Our plan is to keep the kids happy and motivated, keep our supplier, dance teachers and our adjudicators in work and help the industry survive through these tough times.
- HIP HOP
- CLASSICAL BALLET
- HIGH SCHOOL - VARIETY
- PRIMARY SCHOOL - VARIETY
- PROFESSIONAL VIDEO – Video recordered at any competition within the last 18 months
- HOME VIDEO– Your own video filmed in your studio, park etc
- Multiple entries per section are permitted.
Age as of the 1/1/2020
- 6/u, 8/u, 10/u, 12/u, 14/u & Open Age
- Approx 4mins
- No editing, must be the entire perfromance from the start to the finish
WHO CAN ENTER?
- Anyone, dance schools or educationals schools in Australia & New Zealand
- GROUP ENTRY FEE (per section) - $15.00 AUD
- POSTAGE - $15.00 for 1- 5 (sections) & $20.00 for 6 and above if you want to receive your prize. If you're not placed you will still receive a prize if you pay for postage.
- NEW ZEALAND
- PLEASE EMAIL FOR PAYMENT LINK - NEW ZEALAND ONLY
- GROUP ENTRY FEE (per section) - $17.50 NZD
- POSTAGE - $20.00 for 1-5 (sections) & $25.00 for 6 and above if you want to receive your prize. If you're not placed you will still receive a prize if you pay for postage.
- 1 x Medal for all place getters & ribbons for all competitors.
- 1 x $100.00 Cash prize for an overall winner in each age group (combined genres)
ADJUDICATOR FOR THIS COMPETITION
- Kira Nelson
- Date to be announced. Kira will go live on Facebook with the awards for each section (dates & times tbc). After adjudication, awards will be posted.
- CLICK ON THE BUTTON BELOW TO ENTER.
- Please fill out the official entry form and ensure all details are correct. You will be required to select if you wish to have your prize posted or not. One postage fee per studio entry. Please ensure you select the section you wish to enter and your video category. You may enter both categories.
- 10TH AUGUST 2020 (all videos must be uploaded by 30th August 2020)
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
- Once your payment has been processed you will be sent a link to upload your video to our dropbox folder.
- The adjudicator will then critique your entry, we will then and send you a copy of the critque via email.
- On the set date, Kira will live stream the awards via our Facebook.
- Prizes will then be posted (if you selected and paid for this option)
Please email [email protected]